Saturday, September 19, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #43 - P is for Punk, STEAMpunk, that is!

Sister Lee outdid herself with coming up with this graphic! LOVE IT!!

That's right. We had such a fun time with this last year at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS, that we had to bring it back: P is for Punk - as in SteamPUNK!! Here is the card I made:


 Here is the inside:

I got out my SN markers and colored up this digi I've had for a while. I specifically got it for this challenge, and I love how it came out! (*pats self on back.* I just need to work on my photographing skills as she looks a bit washed out in the above pic. Sigh.) I even used the Google to look up Steampunky-ish quotes, and as soon as I saw this one, I knew I was going to use it. (Sherlock Holmes. 'Nuff said) I made a grouping of gears, a flower and a skull, then added some swirly rhinestones before sticking on the cut up and inked sentiment with foam squares. 

 Here are a couple close ups:




So, ready to get your Steampunk on? Of course you are! Just be sure to link up your project at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! While there, be sure to check out what my Sistahs have created for your viewing pleasure and leave them some bloggy love!  Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!



In case you wondered, here are the Spectrum Noir markers used:
Skin: FS2, FS3, TN2, TN3, CR3, BT5
Dress: BT5. BT7, BT9, OR3, TN9, EB8, IG7
Hat: BT5, BT7, BT9, OR3, TN9, EB8, IG2, IG4
Hair: IG4, IG7, IG9, IG10
Lips: CR3, CR4
Eyes: TN5, EB4
Legs: IG4, IG7, IG9, IG10
Shadow: BG2, BG5, BG7
Black Prisma Color pencil

Supplies: The Stamping Chef - Demented Beauty Digi
Ink: Ranger DI - Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
DP: Graphic 45 - Steampunk Spells
CS: Bazzill, Darice, Crafter's Companion
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; Labels 14 Nesties; Tim Holtz - gears & skull; Recollections - rhinestone swirls; Petaloo - flower; Prisma Color pencil; Sentiment is computer generated
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D foam squares; Ranger - Glossy Accents

8 comments:

  1. Super steam punk card, fab. colouring and the idea you jotted down the colours you used. Awesom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fantabulous!! You know I gotta love those skull and crossbones! Awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun steampunk creation! Loving the image and love the cluster of gears with the skull and crossbones. Great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know which part is my favorite! It's all fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring and I love the sentiments!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. So... wow! I love this card! So full of steampunky goodness. Plus bonus Holmes quotation! All out gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAAAHHHHHH!!!! So awesome. The quote. The colouring. The skully and gears! Just pure fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.