Saturday, April 18, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #32 - Q if for Quickie!

No, not that type of quickie! Get your head out of the gutter! I mean this kind of quickie:


That's right, the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS challenge you to make a card in 10 minutes or less!!! GAH! This challenge was my cryptonite! It usually takes me at least two hours to make a card. My saving grace was that we are allowing you (and us!) to have everything pre-cut/stamped/colored/etc. before getting down to business. (Thank you baby Jesus for that small miracle!) So, here's what I came up with:


And the inside:

Too soon for Halloween cards? Nnnnaaaaahhhhhh!!! I timed myself, and it took me 8 minutes and 11 seconds to make this. I trim my own card bases, don't use pre-cut ones, so there's some time. Die cut the 'eyes'. Sticking down the letter alphas probably took the longest time. But there you have it, a snarky-artsy-fartsy ghost card! LOL! 

But wait - there's more!

In cleaning up my craft room a bit, I re-discovered this fun pack of quotes, so I had to make another card with one of them:


 and the inside:

Love it when the paper does all the work for you! LOL! This one only took a little over 4 minutes to make! A personal best!!! Woot Woot!! Trimmed the card base, trimmed that perfectly snarky page, stamped the inside sentiment. (even masked off the question mark!) Done!

I hope you get a chance to play along with our quick challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! You know you want to, and hey, there's a crown at stake here! Please be sure to check out what my Sisters, and our newest Queen of Snark - Manuela - have created for your viewing pleasure! Thanks for hanging out, and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Supplies: 
Ghost card:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Celebrate Everyday
Ink: Memento Luxe - Wedding Dress
CS: Darice
Accessories: GC; Std. Sm Circles Nesties; AC - Thickers; heat gun
Adhesive: SA by 3L - tape runner

No thought card:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Slang Gang
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Recollections - Not Too Serious
CS: Darice
Adhesive: SA by 3L - tape runner



7 comments:

  1. Your ghost card is so fun and clever! And your second card is too funny! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are super cute and funny, great job on a ten minute card. Mine usually take at least 2 hours. some time days lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snarky-artsy-fartsy-halloween card! Holy sheet! It's awesome!! Muahhhh ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I really like the first card, but the second? Pure snarky (and QUICK!) genius. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, lol, I love the ghost but the second one made me snort coffee. Seriously. lololol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I hit enter too fast - not THAT kind of quickie, I can't believe I didn't think of that with my always in the gutter mind :) lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.