Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween Greetings..../MM#312

Good Morning my friends! It's the start of a new week and as usual, I'm entering challenges at the last minute! LOL! I made this card using the Mojo Mondays #312 sketch:

 Here is the inside...

...and the sketch:

It's a rare card that I make that doesn't have any stamping on it. This is one of those occurrences. All the paper, chipboard, and stickers are from the Graphic 45 Happy Haunting collection. Super easy. When I finished the card, it felt like it still needed something, so I added the swirly gems. Sort of an artsy fartsy pumpkin vine. (Well, that's how I was thinking it to be. ☺) The inside was finished with more stickers and I was done. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

Chris
Supplies
DP, chipboard and stickers: Graphic 45 - Happy Haunting
CS: Bazzill Basics (black); orange scrap
Accessories: Grand Calibur; Sizzix/TH - Bubble Wrapping EF; Mark Richards - crystal stickers; Ranger DI - Walnut Stain; SA by 3L and Glue Dots adhesives

4 comments:

  1. Artsy fartsy pumpkin vine...oh yes. lol! Super fun - Halloween cards are just so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love vintage Halloween! This is awesome, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I pull out my Graphic 45 papers, the need for stamps seems to fade for me, too! This is awesome. Now I wish I hadn't passed on some G45 Halloween papers I saw yesterday...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.