Sunday, September 16, 2012

In homage to Scooby-Doo...

Hi there. Here is another card I made last night. This is for CAS-ual Friday's CFC70 challenge: to use black, white and one other color.


the inside:



I wanted to start making some Halloween cards, and for some reason the little eyes stamp reminded me of Scooby-Doo! I used Paper Smooches stamps from the Spookalicious set. Stamped and cut out both sets of eyes and the mouth and adhered. I was thinking that Scooby is in the dark with the big bad beastie sneaking up behind him, and he saying in a scared voice "Raggy?" I used alpha stamps from Studio G to spell Raggy. I drew stitches and the "shivers" around Scooby's eyes with a Gelly Roll pen from Sakura. This was another card that came together in about 15 minutes or less. A true record for me! (usually it's more like 2- 3 hours! LOL!)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

Chris ☺

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card and totally reminds me of Scooby Doo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It caught my eye as I was loading my submission. What a fabulously creative card! LOVE IT!
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just makes me smile! I love Halloween. Totally adorable card, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE and FUN!! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe Scooby-dooby doo!Love your card, what a great way to do a black and white card + one :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeepers!!!! this is just too funny :0) My lad is such a scooby fan and I had to buy that PTI set for those scooby eyes too!! Brilliant card :0)
    Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me smile!!! So clever and funny, and a GREAT Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.