Thursday, September 27, 2012

Complete randomness....

Ok, so here I am again. This will be a quick blog. I just wanted to share a card I made. No challenge. No sketch. Just a card idea I had in my head with a great punny punch line. (Well, at least I thought so.) ☺


and the inside:



LOL! I crack me up! I'm such a dork! ☺

Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: card base - DCWV; scrap
DP: Graphic 45 - Happy Haunting
Stickers: Martha Stewart - bugs; G45 - alphas
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black; Clear Snap  - Charcoal
Other: Slice Die cut machine and Paws & Claws cartridge; Twine - Doodlebug; Smooches - Sundance

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!! I think any little boy would just flip for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally made me snicker, too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.