Thursday, August 30, 2012

Buzz cut

Good morning! I finally got some time to play in my craft cave yesterday. I've been working on a layout that I started almost a week ago and only just finished it last night. It happens!


Here's the second love of my life (following my husband, of course!). Colby is our fur baby. He's a Golden Retriever/Chow mix. We adopted him from a rescue organization called G.R.R.E.A.T. (Golden Retriever Rescue, Education And Training) a couple years ago and our lives have forever been changed for the better. I seriously don't know how we managed without this lovable little boy! If you or someone you know are looking to adopt a pet, please consider a Golden! They are such a joy and sooooo lovable! Be sure to check out G.R.R.E.A.T's web site also!

Well, I'm not sure if I'll be blogging any more this week since I'm trying to get the house cleaned, things organized and packed, before we leave on vacation. Beach house here we come! Woo Hoo! If not, I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend! Stay safe and have fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cute pup! Adorable layout. Love the pinwheels-those are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet page and what a sweet pup! I LOVE those pinwheels! And love all the hexagons, too! And I couldn't agree more about Goldens. We adopted a Golden/Irish Setter mix pup from our local Golden Retriever rescue group two years ago, and our lives have been incredibly enriched from having her be a part of our family. :)
    Hope you enjoy your vacation. The beach house sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.