Sunday, January 29, 2012

Moxie Fab World challenges....


 This was a card I sent in for publication a few months ago, but wasn't picked. Oh well, I just keep trying! I'm submitting this card for the cutting and trimming challenge I traced a chipboard puzzle onto the back of my patterned paper, and using my handy dandy scissors, cut each and every one of those pieces out, then went around the edges with a marker so that you could see the cut lines better. Yes my friends, it was a labor of love! I popped one of the pieces up with a foam square, adhered the puzzle pcs to some black card stock and that to my card base. I die cut a label, wrote my sentiment (I'm so sappy!) and used foam squares on the that as well.
 This card is for the die cutting challenge. I used both my Slice (the 'happy birthday letters') and also my Grand Calibur (oval label). The vertical black scalloped boarder is from Bazzill Basics (pre-cut die cut boarders). All the paper is from We R Memory Keepers, the ribbon and the bling is from my craft stash.

This third card is for the punches challenge. It's pretty self explanatory. For that tag, I punched a long border strip, and cut corners on a 45 degree angle to have the design inside the tag. It's not perfect, but who wants to be perfect anyway? How boring would that be! LOL!

I hope that you are having a great day doing whatever you are doing! I'm face-booking from time to time in order to see all the fabulous goodies being revealed at the Winter CHA show! Love all the comment to win contests! How easy is that?!! Well, it's almost 5 pm here on the east coast, and I hear my wine glass calling me! LOL! Have a great rest of your day!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.